Senior Board design Engineer - משרה מספר 378
What will you do
You will be a part of the Next-generation hardware team
You will design Digital / Analog / High Speed hardware; implement SoCs, FPGA, MEMS IMU’s and more. Write code in an embedded environment C.
Characterize and select components, do electrical drawing, support editing, and assembly, Do Bring Up and integration.
You will plan and take part at field tests and environmental approval tests for the developed systems.
- Sc. In Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- 5+ years of Practical experience in designing Digital / Analog / HighSpeed integrated electronic cards.
- Experience in writing C for microcontrollers (bare metal).
- Experience in hardware-software, hardware-mechanics integration.
- Experience working with different communication protocols.
- Experience in environmental conditions and electromagnetic compatibility with MIL-STD standards – an advantage.
- Experience in programming environment: MATLAB / Python, C ++ – an advantage.
- Experience in transferring a product from development to production – an advantage.
- Experience in fine soldering – an advantage.
- Learn independently, to think outside the box and find solutions / ideas in development stages.
- Work in a multidisciplinary team.
שליחת קורות חיים
המודעה מנוסחת בלשון זכר אך פונה לנשים וגברים כאחד